Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Randoms!

The other day I came home form  grocery shopping and this is what I found! Wow! Mr. Multitasking at it again! Carrying Julia, making dinner, washing dishes and talking on the phone! lol!
 What a great husband I have!


What a funny boy! I looked in the backseat and this is what I saw! Everett with his happy meal bag on his head! 

Nice hat!


Julia's first time at the park swinging! She loved it!


The boys had a lot of fun on the pizza swing! 
It's finally feeling like spring!

I looked all last year on Kijiji, and couldn't find a cheap playground! So I started looking earlier this year and finally found one!  I'm so excited to have a swing set for the kids!
 So now we just need Randy to set it up in our yard! 


I finally got my pictures up! Thanks Mom for helping me arrange them! 

Julia turned 7 months on sat! 

She is my little dolly! I love dressing her up! 


Our little sweet heart!


We got the jolly jumper out finally! She loves it! She looks like a little ballerina when she jumps, its so funny! She just giggles the whole time! She loves to bounce!


When I was taking Julia's pics the boys wanted their pics taken too! 


I love these boys, they are just so much fun!




4 comments:

L. P. said...

I love the pictures. The kids are growing so much and way to fast, especially Julia. Can't wait to see you guys in July.

Ryan + Jess said...

Your house looks so gorgeous! I love your picture wall. And your kids are just as adorable as ever.

Katie Hutson said...

Aww Alanna...you have the sweetest family! Great pictures:) I love the picture wall...looks wonderful. We are loving that Spring has finally showed up too! Love the sunshine! Good job on finding sucha great little playground/swingset! Fun times:)

Tanis, said...

Alanna it is always so fun to get a little dose of your family! Your kids are SOO cute they even make a paper bag hat look good! Most kids couldn't pull that look off you know. ;)