Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bowling!!

 

  
The boys loved rolling the bowling balls down the ramp! 

  
Mr.Competitive! 

  
Mr.Fun!

  
Can you believe him talking on the phone while bowling!
This is the only multitasking that he does! Haha!

  
Everett wasn't very happy that I beat him! Even if it was only by 1 point!
Score: Alanna 115
           Everett 114
            Anthony 112
          Randy 108


 
Goof Balls!

 

3 comments:

Tanis, said...

Judging by the score- Randy perhaps should have stayed OFF the phone:)

And I love that you came very close to being beat by a pre-schooler!!!

We need to have you guys over soon.

L. P. said...

That looks like so much fun. And that is funny that Randy got beat by Everett and Anthony.

Ryan + Jess said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! Thanks for finding mine. And thanks for the "congrats." We haven't seen you guys in so long - Julia is so beautiful and growing up so fast! Hopefully we can make it down soon.